What are you looking for?
- Wide frequency range from 900 Hz to 120 GHz, with PNA/PNA-X’s low-frequency extension (LFE) option
- Built-in bias tee
- Built-in 1.2 m interface cable for connection to N5292A controller
- Typical maximum power of +8 dBm to 60 GHz, +5 dBm to 110 GHz, +4 dBm to 120 GHz
- Typical sweep range from -60 dBm to the maximum power
- The typical noise floor of -120 dBm to 26.5 GHz, -110 dBm to 110 GHz, -100 dBm to 120 GHz
- Typical performance to 125 GHz, operational over-range frequency 130 GHz
Broadband frequency extension module designed for use with Keysight’s new PNA/PNA-X based millimeter wave solutions.
The N5295AX03 modules are compact lightweight modules designed to interface to the N5292A test set controller that is driven with a PNA/PNA-X B model vector network analyzer.
The modules allow users to extend the frequency coverage of a base PNA/PNA-X to cover a frequency range of 900 Hz to 120 GHz.
For more information about cable and accessories for use with network analyzers, please visit Network Analyzer Accessories.
Interested in a N5295AX03?
Featured Resources for N5295AX03 120 GHz Frequency Extender
Application Notes 2018.05.31
Achieving Metrology-grade Results in Vector Network Analysis at Millimeter-wave Frequencies
5 Essential Hints to Improve Millimeter-wave Network Analysis
Technical Overviews 2023.02.07
Banded Millimeter Wave Network Analysis
Configuration Guides 2022.06.21
Millimeter Wave Network Analyzers (N5290A/N5291A)
Configuration Guides 2022.12.08
PNA Family Microwave Network Analyzers (N522x/3x/4xB)
View All Resources