What are you looking for?
- Wide frequency coverage from 10 MHz to 110 GHz with PNA/PNA-X
- Built-in bias tee for pulsed DC bias
- Ruggedized 1 mm connector
- 1.2m interface cable for connection to N5292A controller
- Compact size and light weight
- Typical maximum power of 0 dBm from 90 GHz to 110 GHz
- Typical sweep range from -60 to the maximum power
- Typical noise floor of -120 dBm to 26.5 GHz, -110 dBm to 110 GHz
The N5293AX02 is a broadband frequency extension module designed for use with Keysight’s new PNA/PNA-X based millimeter wave solutions. It is a compact, light-weight, and ruggedize frequency extender module with built-in bias tee for pulsed DC bias operation designed to interface with N5292A test set controller that is driven with a PNA/PNA-X B series network analyzer. The modules allow users to extend the frequency coverage of a base PNA/PNA-X to cover a frequency range of 10 MHz to 110 GHz. For more information about cable and accessories for use with network analyzers, please visit Accessories.
Interested in a N5293AX02?
Featured Resources for N5293AX02 110 GHz Frequency Extender, Pulsed DC bias
Configuration Guides 2022.12.08
PNA Family Microwave Network Analyzers (N522x/3x/4xB)
Technical Specifications 2023.01.18
N5290A Technical Specifications
Technical Overviews 2023.02.07
Banded Millimeter Wave Network Analysis
Configuration Guides 2022.06.21
Millimeter Wave Network Analyzers (N5290A/N5291A)
View All Resources