- Supports both inputs and outputs.
- Bit level access to Keysight´s wide range of baseband signal creation applications.
- Flexible data formats: Digital I/Q, digital IF, serial, parallel, 2's complement, binary offset, variable 4 to 16 bit words.
- Flexible clocking: automatic resampling from 1 to 200 MHz, multiple clock inputs and outputs, multiple clocks per sample, adjustable clock-to-data skew.
- Simplified connectivity with a variety of popular device connector types and logic levels including LV-TTL, CMOS (1.5 V, 1.8 V, 2.5 V, 3.3 V), and LVDS.
The N5102A digital signal interface module provides fast and flexible digital inputs and outputs for your:
- N5182B MXG X-Series RF vector signal generator
- N5172B EXG X-Series RF vector signal generator
- E8267C or E8267D PSG vector signal generator (requires proper configuration)
- E4438C ESG vector signal generator (requires proper configuration)
- N5106A PXB baseband generator and channel emulator (requires proper configuration)
In output mode, you can deliver realistic complex-modulated signals such as LTE, HSPA, W-CDMA, GPS, WLAN, digital video, custom pulses, and many others directly to your digital devices and subsystems.
In the input mode, the interface module ports your digital input to the signal generator's baseband system, providing a quick and easy way of upconverting to calibrated analog IF, RF, or µW frequencies.
In both operating modes, the interface module adapts to your device with the logic type, data format, clock features, and signaling you require. With its three-meter extension cable and a selection of connector types, the interface module connects easily to your device, in most cases eliminating the need for custom fixtures.
Note: The digital signal interface module requires a properly equipped N5172B EXB, N5182B MXG, E4438C ESG, E8267C/D PSG, or N5106A.
Interested in a N5102A?
Featured Resources for N5102A Baseband Studio Digital Signal Interface Module
Technical Overviews 2014.07.30
Baseband Studio N5102A Digital Signal Interface Module
Installation Guides 2007.02.28
N5101A Baseband Studio PCI Card Installation Guide
Application Notes 2014.07.30
Performing Digital Bit Error Rate Measurements
Installation Guides 2014.12.31
N5102A Baseband Studio Digital Signal Interface Module Installation Guide
View All Resources