Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Overview and Features
- Post-Purchase Upgrades
- Displays SPI-4.2 data captured by a logic analyzer in a textual decode
- Detects and indicates data corruption errors in control symbols and packets
- 16760A logic analyzer allows real-time filtering of Idle bus cycles
- Allows post-processing filters of protocol data to allow customized view of packet information
The N4214A POS-PHY Level 4 protocol analysis tool is optional software that adds protocol decode and error detection capabilities to the logic analyzer. This tool helps you analyze data traveling across POS-PHY Level 4 (also known as SPI-4.2) buses in a high-level protocol display.
Working together with the Keysight 16760A logic analyzer module (which allows real-time filtering of Idle bus states to maximize the effectiveness of the analyzer´s deep memory), this tool also provides multi-layer packet decode of protocols such as ATM, Ethernet, Packet Over SONET (Point-to-point protocol), and TCP/IP. This tool also detects DIP-4 bus parity errors as well as 32-bit packet CRC errors when present.
All SPI-4.2 traffic is time-stamped in the logic analyzer for time-correlation measurements with other system buses such as RapidIO, , microprocessor bus, memory interface, network processors, etc.
Learn more about Protocol Analyzer and Exerciser