- User-selectable attenuation settings of 50:1 or 500:1
- Rated to measure differential voltage up to 1,400 VDC + peak AC with high CMRR of >50 dB at 1 MHz.
- Overrange indicator which alerts the user when the probe input exceeds the dynamic range of the probe
- AutoProbe interface
- Two browser tips
- Two retractable hook tips
- Two alligator clips
- Keysight InfiniiVision 3000 X-Series, 4000 X-Series
- Keysight InfiniiVision 5000, 6000 (except for 100 MHz) and 7000 Series with software version 5.26.0001 or higher
- Keysight Infiniium S-Series
- Keysight Infiniium V-Series, Z-Series, 90000 X-Series, and 90000 Q-Series with N5449A adapter
- Keysight Infiniium 8000 and 54830 Series with software version 5.7
- Keysight 9000 Series with software version 2.0
Use the N2790A 100-MHz high-voltage differential probe to make safe and accurate floating measurements with an oscilloscope. The N2790A probe allows conventional earth-grounded Keysight oscilloscopes to be used for floating signal measurements of up to 1,400 V of differential voltage and 1,000 V of common mode voltage.
Thanks to its high bandwidth and excellent input-impedance characteristics, the probe can accurately measure up to 3.5 nsec of fast transient edges in modern switching power supplies.
The probe is compatible with Keysight’s AutoProbe interface with 1 Mohm input where the probe’s power is supplied by the Keysight oscilloscope’s probe interface.
When probing differential signals inside of environmental chambers at extreme temperatures, Keysight offers the N7013A extreme temperature extension kit. The N7014A is compatible with the N2790A with a de-rated bandwidth of 70 MHz. The 70 cm long differential cable set and accessories can operate in temperatures ranging from -40 degrees to +85 degree Celsius.
Interested in a N2790A?
Featured Resources for N2790A High-Voltage Differential Probe, 100 MHz
Data Sheets 2018.04.10
N2790A 100 MHz, N2791A 25 MHz and N2891A 70 MHz High-voltage Differential Probes
Release Notes 2009.01.31
N2790A Probe Declaration of Conformity
User Manuals 2019.01.14
N2790A Differential Voltage Probe User's Guide
Technical Overviews 2020.09.19
Probes and Accessories for Keysight Oscilloscopes
[ECU Testing] Easy Characterization of Power Supply IC on a Bench Top
Technical Overviews 2020.09.20
Oscilloscope Probes and Accessories
Application Notes 2017.11.22
8 Tips for Better Scope Probings