- Easy-to-manipulate probe arms for hands-free browsing
- Two articulated arms with hi-mass base
- Quick and stable XY positioning
- Weight stabilization technique in probe holder keeps constant pressure at the probing point
- Compatible with most Keysight and other vendor’s scope probes
The N2785A probe positioner provides quick and stable X-Y positioning with only a “lift and drop” motion to put the probe in place for PC boards and devices that require hands-free probing. This probe holder also employs a weight stabilization technique to keep constant pressure at the probing point so that the probe tip stays in position even when the target board is shaken.
The N2785A is compatible with most Keysight scope probes including InfiniiMax single-ended or differential browser probes, as well as the scope probes from other vendors.
For more information about probe positioner, please visit Probe Positioners.
Interested in a N2785A?
Featured Resources for N2785A Two-arm Probe Positioner
Data Sheets 2023.04.17
Technical Overviews 2021.09.23
Oscilloscope Probes and Accessories
Technical Overviews 2023.06.27
InfiniiVision Oscilloscope Probes and Accessories
User Manuals 2019.03.28
N2785A / N2784A Probe Positioner User's Guide
View All Resources