What are you looking for?
The N2783B current probe is an accurate and reliable solution for measuring AC and DC currents. Using a hybrid technology that includes a Hall effect sensor and an AC current transformer, the probe provides accurate measurement of DC or AC currents up to 30 Arms continuous.
The current probe features flat frequency response, low noise, and low insertion loss that make it ideal for current measurements in steady-state or transient current of motor drives, switching power supplies, inverters, controllers, disk drives, LCD displays, electronic ballast and current amplifier driving inductive loads.
- Usewith any Keysight oscilloscope with high impedance BNC input: 1000, 2000 X-, 3000 X-, 4000 X-, 5000, 6000, 7000, 8000, and 9000 Series (Use E2697A with 90000A Series and N5449A with 90000 X-Series)
- Achieve flat bandwidth - DC to 100 MHz, maximum current 30 Arms
- Realize superior 1% accuracy and high signal-to-noise ratio
- Prevents probe damage with overload protect function
- Connect directly to high impedance BNC input of oscilloscope
- Remove any residual magnetism that built up in the magnetic core with the “Demagnetize” button
- Connect up to three N278xBs to a single power supply with external power supply N2779A
Featured Resources for N2783B AC / DC Current Probe, 100 MHz, 30 Arms
Application Notes 2017.11.30
Tips for Making Low Current Measurements
Application Notes 2018.09.10
How to Select the Right Oscilloscope Current Probe
[ECU Testing] Easy Characterization of Power Supply IC on a Bench Top
User Manuals 2023.03.16
N2780/1/2/3B Current Probes User Guide
Oscilloscope Probes Selection Guide
View All Resources