- Frequency range of 9 kHz to 110 GHz (sensor dependent)
- Wide dynamic range of -70 to +44 dBm (sensor dependent)
- Go beyond GPIB with LAN LXI-C and USB connectivity
- Code-compatible with E4418/19B power meters* and 436A/37B/38A power meters (option 200)
- Increased measurement channels: up to three channels with two additional U2000 Series power sensors connected using the optional USB hosts
- Automated frequency/power sweep measurements with the optional external trigger in/out feature
- BenchVue software license (BV0007B) is included, whihc makes it simple to connect, control instruments, and automate test sequences
Consistent results and greater capability
Get repeatable and reliable results for bench / rack and field applications with the N1913A EPM series power meter. It offers up to 400 readings / second for fast, accurate average power measurements, and come with the industry’s first color LCD screen in an average power meter, you can view and analyze test data more easily. A noteworthy enhancement from the conventional dual-channel power meter, EPM series power meters enable four-channel power measurement by connecting U2000 series USB power sensors via optional USB host.
Code compatibility with legacy power meters
Designed as versatile, user-friendly replacement for the legacy Keysight EPM series power meters, the N1913A (and N1914A) is code compatible with the E4418B and E4419B EPM series*. It is also also code compatible with the 436A, 437B, and 438A power meters with the N191xA-200 options.
Wide range of sensor options
The N1913A EPM series power meter is compatible with all E9300 series (except E9320), E4410 series, and N8480 series sensors, including the discontinued 8480 models.
Need to connect this instrument to your PC? View our wide range of GPIB, USB and Instrument Control products
Automate and perform data analysis on your test system easily with Keysight VEE Pro. Use the Keysight BenchVue software to control your power meter to log data and visualize measurements in a wide array of display options without any programming.
* There are some SCPI commands that are not available for E4418B and E4419B EPM series. Please refer to the FAQ for more information.
Interested in a N1913A?
Extend the capabilities for your EPM Series Single-Channel Power Meter
Featured Resources for N1913A EPM Series Single-Channel Power Meter
Application Notes 2014.07.30
MIMO Measurement Tips with Power Meter & USB Power Sensor
Technical Overviews 2017.11.30
Seven Practices to Prevent Damaging Power Meters and Power Sensors
Application Notes 2017.11.30
Tips for Optimizing Power Meter / Sensor Measurement Speed
Application Notes 2019.02.12
7 Practices to Prevent Damaging Power Meters & Sensors
Application Notes 2017.11.30
Making Accurate Radar Pulse Measurements
Application Notes 2017.12.01
Tips for Querying CW and Average Power
Application Notes 2019.07.08
Power Meters and Power Sensors Software Migration
Programming Guides 2020.09.21
N1913A/N1914A EPM Series Power Meter Programming Guide