What are you looking for?
Characterize Your Highest-Performance Designs for 56 Gbaud and Beyond
The N1046A remote sampling heads are modules for your N1000A DCA-X mainframe. Like all of Keysight's DCA modules, the N1046A provides a wide range of configurations and performance options to interchange the bandwidth, channel count, and features of your oscilloscope solution.
- 75, 85, or >100 GHz maximum bandwidth available (upgradeable)
- 1, 2, or 4 channels per module (user-selectable option)
- High bandwidth and low-noise samplers, ideal for analyzing 224 Gb/s high-speed signals
- Electrical inputs: 1 mm female (1.0 female to 1.85 female adapters included), sample rate 250 kSa/s
Characterize Your Highest-Performance Designs
The N1046A DCA-X module offers you unprecedented performance in a configurable platform.
- highest-bandwidth equivalent time sampling oscilloscope
- smallest oscilloscope remote heads, enabling direct or near-direct connection from the instrument to your DUT to maximize signal integrity
- configure to meet your specific needs from 1 to 16 channels with bandwidths of 75 GHz, 85 GHz, or > 100 GHz
- bandwidth upgradeable so you can buy what you need today and upgrade to more performance as you need it
Interested in a N1046A?
Extend the Capabilities For Your N1046A Remote Sampling Heads
Featured Resources For N1046A Remote Sampling Heads
Data Sheets 2023.05.03
N1000A DCA-X and N1002A Optimization Controller
Configuration Guides 2023.05.03
DCA Wide-Bandwidth Oscilloscope Family
Keysight Digital Communication Analyzer (DCA) Solutions
Quick Start Guides 2022.08.27
N1000A DCA-X Series Wide-Bandwidth Oscilloscope Quick Start Guide
Technical Overviews 2022.06.07
FlexDCA Sampling Oscilloscope Software
Technical Overviews 2023.05.25
DCA Accessories N1027A Kits and General-Purpose Parts
Application Notes 2023.05.31
Equivalent Time Sampling Oscilloscope vs. Real-Time Oscilloscope
White Papers 2017.11.30
How Signal Equalization Works for Different Systems
View All Resources