- 23 GHz bandwidth when used with InfiniiMax MX0023A RC probe amp
- Very low probe loading, the differential input capacitance of 170 fF
- Reliable semi-permanent connection
- 6.4" coax cable length for reaching into tight spaces such as a DIMM socket
- A variable span of leads from 0.2 - 3.3 mm (8 to 130 mils)
- Wide operating temperature range of -55 to +150 °C
The MX0106A is a solder-in head allowing a soldered connection into the target for reliable hands-free connection. This probe configuration provides 23 GHz bandwidth and low capacitive loading for measuring both single-ended and differential signals. It utilizes strong 7 mils (or optional 4 mils) diameter nickel wires, which allow connection to very small, fine pitch targets, and the lead wires are replaceable. The solder-in head allows for a wide operating temperature of -55 to +150 °C.
Interested in a MX0106A?
Featured Resources for MX0106A InfiniiMax Differential Solder-in Head, 23 GHz
Data Sheets 2021.02.02
MX0023A InfiniiMax 25 GHz RC Probe and Accessories
Data Sheets 2023.03.15
Infiniium Oscilloscope Probes and Accessories
View All Resources