What are you looking for?
- Straight tweezer (Qty 1)
- Cutting tweezer (Qty 1)
- Kapton tape (36-yard roll)
- Double-sided foam tape (Qty 10)
- Regular solder wire (Lead-free, 0.009” diameter, 2 feet long, Qty 1)
- Low-temperature solder wire (Lead-free, 0.01” diameter, 2 feet long, Qty 1)
- Probe tip wire (4 mil diameter, 2 feet long)
- Order all together as a kit or individually – see the InfiniiMax II user’s guide for the part numbers
The MX0102A soldering toolkit provides tools that can make probe soldering tasks easier. The tools available in the kit can be used to solder the lead wires of the MX0100A Microprobe head to a DUT.
Interested in a MX0102A?
Data Sheets 2023.03.15
Infiniium Oscilloscope Probes and Accessories
Application Notes 2018.10.06
Probe Soldering Guidelines for Keysight InfiniiMax Probes
User Manuals 2019.07.22
1168/9B-Series Differential and Single-Ended Probes User’s Guide
View All Resources