- Highest performance streaming digitizer with up to 12.5 GHz bandwidth
- Full-rate, gapless streaming of raw or digitally downconverted samples into compatible storage, DSP, or AWG devices or custom hardware
- Up to 4 channels in a 2U AXIe module
- 10-bit resolution
- 1, 2, or 4 channels, 6.5 GHz bandwidth @ 16 GSa/s
- 1 or 2 channels, 12.5 GHz bandwidth @ 32 GSa/s
- 2 GByte acquisition memory per module
- Spurious-free dynamic range (SFDR) -67 dBc @ 1 GHz
The M8131A offers a unique combination of up to 12.5 GHz bandwidth, excellent signal fidelity, and gapless capture for an unlimited amount of time. The M8131A can stream raw digitized samples or digitally downconverted I/Q samples over the optical data interface at a rate of up to 160 Gb/s. Frequency and phase response is equalized in real-time inside the M8131A’s FPGA.
Interested in a M8131A?
Extend the capabilities for your 16/32 GSa/s Digitizer
Featured Resources for M8131A 16/32 GSa/s Digitizer
Data Sheets 2020.06.08
M8131A – 16/32 GSa/s Digitizer
User Manuals 2020.10.31
M8131A 16/32 GSa/s Digitizer User Guide