- Interface to the LRU in avionics test solution
- 4, 8, 16, or 32 software programmable Tx/Rx channels with full error injection/detection
- Programmable high/low speed operation
- Real-time recording and post analysis of multiple channels
- Concurrent operation of all Tx/Rx channels
- PXI triggers, star trigger, and PXI 10 MHz clock
The PXI‐C429 module is a member of AIT’s family of ARINC 429 test and simulation modules. This module is a 3U PXI Hybrid Slot compatible instrument that is designed to enable monitoring, analysis, simulation, and testing of ARINC 429 data channels. The PXI‐C429 module supports up to 32 fully programmable (as inputs or outputs) ARINC 429 channels. The PXI‐C429 provides full error injection and detection capabilities. Information and specifications courtesy of AIT.