What are you looking for?
Measure with Confidence
InfiniiVision digital oscilloscopes are built around our patented technology to give you the fastest waveform update rates — enabling you to capture infrequent glitches in your design. An intuitive user interface and high-end software applications place automated measurements and accessible expertise at your fingertips. See why others trust InfiniiVision and learn how you can measure with confidence.
Professional Functionality at Lower Bandwidths
- Get products to market faster by capturing rare anomalies and glitches with industry-leading waveform update rates of 1,000,000 waveforms per second
- Quickly and easily isolate signal events in seconds by simply drawing a box on the screen with Zone Touch triggering
- Decode serial buses faster with hardware-based serial trigger and decode
- Utilize up to 7 instruments built into one oscilloscope: oscilloscope, arbitrary or function generator, frequency response analyzer (FRA) – Bode plot, digital voltmeter, frequency counter, protocol analyzer, mixed signal analysis (MSO)
- Automate tests and collect data with the standard BenchVue software
Find the Series That's Right for You
From basic measurements to deep-analysis, all InfiniiVision digital oscilloscopes are built on the same, proven Keysight technology. This means you have the same UI and measurement performance across the entire family. Simply find the bandwidth that works for you and determine what software capabilities you need.
InfiniiVision Oscilloscope Software
Get the insights you need with application-specific measurement analysis software
Aerospace and Defense
Protocol triggering and decode for MIL-STD 1553 and ARINC 429 serial buses
Protocol triggering and decode for serial buses
Test and debug automotive electronic systems
Automate power supply characterization measurements
Universal Serial Bus — USB
Ensure signal quality for USB designs
Ultimate Software Bundle
Get the most with bundles that include all software applications
PathWave BenchVue Oscilloscopes Software
Intuitively control your oscilloscopes, capture screen images, and log data measurements for more efficient analysis.
- Connect and control your oscilloscopes through the cloud.
- Export results in only three clicks to popular tools, such as MATLAB, Microsoft Excel, or Word for documentation or further analysis.
- Visualize multiple types of instrument measurements simultaneously.
- Create automated test sequences quickly with minimal instrument knowledge.
- Receive KeysightCare software support subscription and license with each new instrument purchase.
Which Oscilloscope Probe Do You Need?
Keysight offers a broad range of voltage, current, and optical probing solutions for InfiniiVision and Infiniium Series oscilloscopes. Check out this guide to see which probe is right for your testing needs.
Make Measurements You Can Trust
Test more efficiently by understanding key oscilloscope specifications and utilizing your instrument to its full capacity. Learn about some of the most critical oscilloscope concepts to find the instrument that's right for you.
Extend Your Capabilities With The Right Tools
Technology is constantly changing. So too are the requirements engineers face. Get more functionality out of your existing hardware today by complementing it with the right accessories to improve productivity and the right Keysight PathWave design and test automation software to accelerate your product development.
Engineering Essentials Oscilloscopes Catalog
Application Notes 2022.07.07
Basic Oscilloscope Fundamentals
6 Oscilloscope Tricks to Get the Most Out of Your Scope
Application Notes 2021.02.14
Triggering on Infrequent Anomalies and Complex Signals using Zone Trigger
7 Common Oscilloscope Probing Pitfalls to Avoid
View All Resources