Embedded smart features:
- Automatic amplitude correction and transfer of conversion loss data through USB plug and play features
- Automatic LO amplitude adjustment to compensate for cable loss (up to 3 m or 10 dB loss)
- Vector correction data include magnitude and phase improving EVM measurement
- Automatic detect mixer model/serial number when used with N9040B UXA, N9030A PXA, N9020A MXA, and N9010A EXA signal analyzer
- Automatic setting of the default frequency range and LO harmonic numbers
- Automatic LO alignment at start up
- Automatic run calibration when time and temperature changes
Improved DANL and TOI:
- Excellent conversion loss of 27 dB maximum and excellent amplitude accuracy
Keysight M1971E 55/60 to 90 GHz waveguide harmonic mixers is an un-preselected mixer provides a complete solution for wideband millimeter-wave signal analysis of more than 2 GHz with X-Series signal analyzers. Smart features are embedded to help you to greatly simplify your overall test setup and improve the DANL and TOI of your test system. Go smart with harmonic mixing for your millimeter-wave applications.
Option 001 60 to 90 GHz Waveguide harmonic mixer
Option 003 55 to 90 GHz Waveguide harmonic mixer
Interested in a M1971E?
Featured Resources for M1971E Waveguide Harmonic Mixers (Smart Mixers), 55/60 to 90 GHz
Technical Overviews 2017.11.30
Waveguide Harmonic Mixers M1971E/V/W
Technical Overviews 2017.12.04
Why Migrate to the Keysight M1970 Series Smart Harmonic Mixers?
User Manuals 2016.09.29
Waveguide Harmonic Mixers M1971E/V/W - User' Guide
[Automotive Radar] 24, 76, and 79 GHz Band Tx/Rx and Components Evaluation
View All Resources