Attenuator control capability
- Attenuation sweep function: define the sweep time, number of cycles, and step size for your application
- Relative attenuation step function: set attenuation relative to any value
- Attenuation steps: 0 to 121 dB, 121 to 0 dB, or back and forth for the preset number of cycles (1 to 1,000)
- User selectable sweep time: 50 ms to 10 s, 50-ms increments
- 0.03-dB insertion loss repeatability typical per section for the entire 5 million cycles
- Excellent attenuation accuracy and flatness
Remote control and programming
- LXI Class C compliant for easy remote integration
An integrated attenuation solution for wireless communication
J7201A attenuation control units provide an integrated solution for R&D and manufacturing engineers in wireless communication, aerospace and defense, and electronic component industries. Operating from DC to 6 GHz, the J7201A provides attenuation up to 121 dB with a 1-dB step size. A unique attenuation sweep function lets you select the start/stop attenuation, step size, dwell time, and number of cycles for your application. J7201A offers exceptional < 0.03-dB insertion loss repeatability typical per section for the entire 5 million cycles which reduces your cost of ownership.
Designed in a compact half-rack, 2-unit high form factor, the Keysight J7201A ensures ease-of-use in benchtop applications and greater efficiency and throughput in ATE testing. GPIB, USB, and LAN connectivity (LXI Class C Compliant) allow easy remote control and triggering.
J7201A attenuation control unit's attenuation sweep function makes it ideal for designing, validating, and manufacturing WiMAX™ and WLAN components and for mobile handset base transceiver station (BTS) handover test.
Interested in a J7201A?
Featured Resources for J7201A Attenuation Control Unit, DC to 6 GHz, 0 to 121 dB, 1-dB Steps
Technical Overviews 2020.12.21
J7201A/B/C Attenuation Control Units DC to 6/18/26.5 GHz
Service Manuals 2019.09.24
Keysight J7201A/B/C Attenuation Control Unit Operating and Service Manual
View All Resources