Regression and Integration testers
- All the features of the E6701 GSM/GPRS lab application extended to EGPRS
- Test the latest capabilities such as DTM
- Handover and cell (re-)selection testing between W-CDMA/HSPA and GSM/EGPRS
RF and Baseband Developers
- Downlink corruption and deliberate NACK of good uplink blocks to force re-transmission and test of Incremental Redundancy
- GMSK and 8PSK Tx/Rx measurements
Software and Application Developers
- Full MCS9 Throughput up to class 33
- RF to IP connectivity
- Test the latest applications such as PoC
Get early access to new features with the E6720A Lab Application Annual Contract.
The Keysight E6704A is an extension to the E6701 lab application and provides EGPRS (EDGE) functionality. Using the E6704A with the E6701 on an 8960 (E5515C/E5515E) wireless test set creates a powerful Network in a Box -- a one-box test solution that supplies R&D engineers with a network emulator featuring RF measurement capability; comprehensive protocol analysis; and all the tools needed to accurately evaluate EGPRS wireless devices.
Use the E6704A to:
- Validate the interoperability between GSM/GPRS/EGPRS, data, SMS, voice services and demand for networks resources
- Find and resolve difficult signaling functionality and timing issues
- Verify throughput, robustness of radio link control and IP connectivity
- Reduce the cost of test
- Expedite transition from R&D to manufacturing
Note: The E6704A requires an E6701 GSM/GPRS lab application to operate. The E6704A provides a license that enables EGPRS testing within the E6701 lab application. Download the E6701 lab application to access the E6704A functionality.
no image available