- 46 channels: 44 single-ended data, 2 differential clock
- 1.5 pF equivalent load capacitance
- 1333Mb/s maximum data rate
- Measure signals with as little as 250 mV p-p signal amplitude
- Provides convenient, reliable connection to the W3631A DDR3 DRAM BGA probe
- Logic analyzers with 90-pin cable connectors Logic Analyzer Cable Connectors
The Keysight E5845A ZIF probe connects to the W3631A DDR3 BGA probe to enable viewing of industry standard DDR3 DIMMs with a 16900 Series or U4154A logic analyzer.
Interested in a E5845A?
Featured Resources for E5845A Single-ended ZIF Probe, for W3631A Probe Connection
Data Sheets 2017.11.30
U4154A AXIe-based Logic Analyzer Module
Installation Guides 2015.03.30
W3630-Series DDR3 DRAM BGA Probes Installation Guide
Data Sheets 2017.12.01
W3630A Series DDR3 BGA Probes for Logic Analyzers and Oscilloscopes
View All Resources