E5381B Differential Flying Leads with 90-Pin Cable Connector
- 17 channels: 16 single-ended or differential data, 1 single-ended or differential clock
- 0.9 pF equivalent load capacitance
- 1.5 Gb/s maximum data rate
- Measure signals with as little as 200mV Vmax-Vmin signal amplitude
- Supplied accessories allow connection to IC pins, traces, pads, and vias
- Acquire signals from randomly located parts in your target
- Logic analyzers with 90-pin cable connectors
- Variety of supplied accessories creates maximum probing flexibility
The E5381B flying lead set is the tool to use when probing points are dispersed on your target or a probing point was not designed in. This probe comes with a variety of high performance accessories that can be used to connect to designed in connectors or solder attached to surface mount components, vias, pads, traces and other PC board features. This probe can be used with any Keysight logic analyzer with a 90-pin cable connector.
The E5381B has the same functionality and basic specifications as the E5381A differential flying lead.