Keysight E5260A IV Analyzer is the complete solution for current-voltage characterization of a wide range of materials and devices with the best in the class current measurement performance as low as 5 pA
Current-voltage measurement capabilities
- Accurate and precision measurement ranges of 5 pA – 1A and 100 µV – 200 V
- Spot and sweep measurement capabilities
- Pulse spot and sweep measurement with minimum 500 µs pulse width
EasyEXPERT group+ software
- Characterization environment is available on the user’s PC
- Intuitive GUI based operation with keyboard and mouse operation
- Multiple measurement modes for quick setup and measurement execution (application test, classic test, and quick test)
- Graphical display, automated analysis capabilities, and data generation to Excel and image for analysis and reporting
- Configurable and upgradable measurement modules up to 8 slots
- Medium Power SMU (MPSMU) and High Power SMU (HPSMU) are available for configurable SMU selection.
- A high-speed analog-to-digital converter (ADC) is available.
- Active ground unit (GNDU) in mainframe to force 0 V and sink the current up to 4 A
Keysight E5260A IV Analyzer is the complete solution for the current-voltage characterization of a wide range of materials and devices. The E5260A supports multiple SMUs (Source/Monitor Units) for voltage/current sourcing and voltage/current measurement with the best in the class current measurement performance as low as 5 pA. Its modular architecture allows you to configure or upgrade SMU modules for available eight slots. The EasyEXPERT group+ GUI based characterization software is furnished and available on your PC to support all the tasks required in the characterization from the measurement setup to the data analysis. Powerful integration of SMU’s versatile measurement capabilities and GUI based characterization software makes the E5260A the best solution for characterization and evaluation of devices, materials, semiconductors, active/passive components, or virtually any other type of electronic device with uncompromised measurement reliability and efficiency.
Keysight EasyEXPERT group+ supports efficient and repeatable device characterization in the entire characterization process from measurement setup and execution to analysis and data management either by interactive manual operation or automation across a wafer in conjunction with a semiautomatic wafer prober. EasyEXPERT group+ makes it easy to perform current-voltage characterization immediately with the ready-to-use measurements (application tests) furnished and allows you the option of storing test condition and measurement data automatically after each measurement in a unique built-in database (workspace), ensuring that valuable information is not lost and that measurements can be repeated at a later date. Keysight E5260A provides the complete solution for current-voltage characterization with these versatile capabilities.
In addition to using as an analyzer, the E5260A is available as a system component SMU for a rack and stuck test system. It provides scalability and high throughput for current-voltage measurement. It can be controlled remotely by the FLEX command set supporting the powerful measurement capabilities.
For more information about Current-Voltage Analyzer, please visit Precision Current-Voltage Analyzer.