- Complete test suites for HDMI: HDMI1.4, HDMI2.1 TMDS (previously HDMI2.0), HDMI 2.1 Fixed Rate Link, Direct-Attach devices.
- Supports waveform storage for post-processing on scope or offline on a PC.
- Device capability entry using resolution and timing descriptors, video identifier codes (VIC) as well as FRL features
- Automated test sequencing for given test connection
- Full device automation using optional switch network
- Guided connection and instructions throughout the test process
- Test report including system, connection details, summary table, with hotlinks to ancillary test result data, and screen shots of the test measurements
- Tabular final results page with statistical analysis
The D9021HDMC HDMI electrical performance validation and compliance software for Infiniium V, Z and UXR-Series oscilloscopes gives you a fast and easy way to verify and debug your High Definition Multi-media Interface (HDMI) designs for set-top boxes, Digital Video Recorders, DVD players, and motherboard systems. The HDMI compliance test software lets you automatically execute HDMI electrical checklist tests and displays the results in a comprehensive report format. In addition to the measurement data, the report provides a margin analysis that shows how closely your device passed or failed each test.
This software supports post processing of waveforms to greatly improve productivity. Post processing can be done on the oscilloscope after waveforms have been acquired or on a PC with a licensed compliance application using Infiniium Offline D9010BSEO. Other required components for solution are: a test point adapter with HDMI plug (TPA-P), probe amplifiers and probe heads, high quality matched cables, and an EDID and SCDC controller device.
HDMI2.1 TMDS (formally HDMI2.0) and HDMI2.1 FRL require single-ended connections for single-ended measurements as well as for TP2 differential measurements. Keysight probe and switching offerings include N7010A active termination adapters for the lowest cost connection or N7003A Infiniimode amplifiers with internal switches to enable one connection full FRL testing. Full automation for complete testing of all HDMI versions for a device is possible with switch matrix solution which requires a mainframe and switch modules.To learn more about Keysight’s automated switching solution, visit www.keysight.com/find/switching.
D9021HDMC HDMI Electrical Performance Validation & Compliance Software and 30-Day Trial LicenseKeysight D9021HDMC HDMI electrical performance validation and compliance software for Infiniium Series oscilloscopes.
Interested in a D9021HDMC?
Featured Resources for D9021HDMC HDMI Electrical Performance, Validation and Compliance Test Software
Data Sheets 2023.04.18
D9021HDMC HDMI Tx Electrical Performance Validation and Compliance Software
HDMI 2.1 Compliance Test Solution - Generic flyer
Help Files 2020.02.29
Online Help, D9021HDMC HDMI Compliance Test Application Software
Programming Guides 2020.03.17
Remote Programmer's Reference, D9021HDMC HDMI Electrical Perf. Validation & Compliance Software
View All Resources