This is a high-speed serial bus decode bundle for D9010BSEO Infiniium Offline, which is a prerequisite for this application. It is the offline equivalent of our D9010PCIP, D9010MCDP, D9010MPLP, D9010MPMP, D9010EKRP, and D9010USBP options. This bundle includes powerful decoding for the following serial bus standards: SATA, SAS, MIPI® (all C-PHY, D-PHY and M-PHY protocols), 10G-KR, PCI Express® Gen 1, 2 and 3, USB 2.0/3.0/3.1/3.2, 8b/10b, Ethernet 100BASE KR/CR and DDR 1/2/3.
- Get your high speed serial debug done faster and simpler by using this package, which combines over 20 of the most popular interfaces into one
- Set up your scope to show specific protocol decoding in less than 30 seconds with an auto setup feature
- Get access to a rich set of integrated protocol-level triggers – see datasheet for a complete list
- Save time and eliminate errors by viewing packets at the protocol level
- Use time-correlated views to quickly troubleshoot serial protocol problems back to their timing or signal integrity root cause
- For detailed information on the decode and trigger settings, please refer to the datasheet. For help using the software applications, refer to the Infiniium help guide.
Interested in a D9010HSPO?
Data Sheets 2020.09.30
Infiniium Offline Analysis Software
Data Sheets 2017.11.30
N5465A InfiniiSim Waveform Transformation Toolset for Infiniium Oscilloscopes
[Automotive Ethernet] 100Base-T1 (BroadR-Reach) PHY Testing, Debugging with Actual Waveforms, and Certification Testing
Data Sheets 2017.12.01
Installation and Maintenance of Vehicular Satellite Communication Systems Using the N9340B Handheld RF Spectrum Analyzer
Application Notes 2018.02.28
Using PrecisionProbe Software on the Infiniium 9000 Series Oscilloscopes to Correct for Probe Loss
Data Sheets 2014.09.23
PrecisionProbe for Bandwidths up to 33 GHz