Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
no image available
C1282A ASUR Reliability Data Analyzer (ASUR RDA)
- Overview and Features
- Post-Purchase Upgrades
Parametric reliability analysis
- Supports ASUR SDR and ASUR PDR data
- Easy to use
- Get reliability analysis fast
ASUR RDA provide the data analysis for the ASUR Total Solution
ASUR RDA is a high-performance, low-cost, accelerated reliability and parametric test data analysis solution. This “Reliability Aware” product is optimized for reliability analysis. ASUR RDA speeds lifetime extraction for faster test cycle time and time-to-decisions.
ASUR RDA for Seamless Reliability Analysis
ASUR RDA provides powerful, built-in EM, HCI and dielectric statistical distribution plotting and lifetime extraction. Advanced filtering, macro data manipulation and plotting capabilities are tailored for semiconductor reliability test and analysis. Filtering allows large datasets to be pared down to specific analysis datasets and tasks. Macros can be applied to both scalar and vector data over time. Plotting includes wafer mapping and reliability statistical plots. Data tunneling allows outliers and novel points to be traced back to specific wafer die locations, lots and tests facilitating process optimization and failure analysis based on reliability.
Keysight ASUR RDA is post-test statistical and physical analysis software. It aids in the analysis of production, development or qualification test data taken by the Keysight ASUR test software.
With a GUI interface and PDQ-WLR database links, access to the source of unusual or defective data is literally a mouse click away.
Click on the defective data and the source of this data (e.g. lot, wafer, site, date, operation, etc.) is displayed. If the I-V curve used to generate the data point is stored, one more mouse click will reveal this information. These features make ASUR RDA post-measurement analysis capability sophisticated and easy-to-use.
Keysight ASUR RDA provides standard statistical analysis graphical tools such as Log-Normal Cumulative Distribution Function (CDF) plots with Least Squares Fit (LSF). Since the operation is simple and GUI-based, complicated statistical analysis required for reliability can be done without much knowledge about the statistical theory. For example, the fit can be graphically changed to fit the main or defective population. Then, clicking on outlying data quickly identifies its source.
In addition to the statistical analysis tools, Keysight ASUR RDA provides physical reliability analysis capability. Physical reliability parameters are easily determined for the following:
- Hot-Carrier Degradation Lifetime extraction (Ib, 1/Vd and Ig model)
- Electromigration activation energy and lifetime extraction
In addition, a unique and easy-to-use graphical calculator provides advanced users with the capability to perform mathematical operations on any set of data variables. Frequently used functions can be stored and accessed as macros in the calculator window. This gives the user significant freedom in defining new acceleration models and extracting the parameters. Direct extraction to and import of spreadsheet data further enhances the customization.
Keysight ASUR RDA also supports trend charts for Statistical Process Control (SPC) in a production environment. Keysight ASUR RDA provides complete data manipulation capability including data merge (from different lots, tests, processes, etc.); data filter for filtering of useful/defect/bad data from the group; data sorting and data extraction with simple graphical operation.
ASUR RDA has features and support including:
- Seamless integration with ASUR SDR and PDR test platforms—provides a common integrated reliability analysis tool
- Supports single-site or multi-site test results
- Apply filtering macros to vector or scalar data
- Visual data analysis representation of filters and display frames
- Save analysis steps as methods
- Plot multiple overlayed vector sets such as Id vs. Vg over time
- Built-in statistical distributions: Weibull
- Wafer mapping of single or multiple wafers; overlay multiple wafers
- Built-in WLR analysis: EM, HCI, oxide lifetime
- Quickly identify and isolate outliers
- Quickly and efficiently tunnel through very large data sets
- ASCII file input formats
- Excel exporting of data sets
- Data Sort, Limit, Extract
- Graphical Data Calculator with scientific functions
- X-Y-plots on any variable or calculated variable with Least Square Fit (LSF) of graphically specified range of data
- Log-Normal Cumulative Distribution Function (CDF) plots with LSF on any range of data
- Normal CDF plots
- Weibull distribution
- Extreme Value distribution. A plot with LSF on selected range and confidence bound is shown
- Histogram plot
- Full-color single or lot report wafer maps
- EM activation energy analysis with lifetime prediction plot
- HCI lifetime analysis
- Confidence bounds (upper, lower, both) for all plots with LSF on any visually specified range
- Statistical Process Control (SPC) trend charts
- CSV and xgraph for raw measurement data display
- Presentation-quality graphics: export as GIF, TIFF, EPS for ASUR RDA on HPUX/Linux; also EMF for ASUR RDA on windows