Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
Explore by Use Case
Explore by Industry
- All Solutions
What are you looking for?
- Products and Services
- Cables, Cable Assemblies, and Leads
- 85133H Flexible Cable, 2.4 mm
85133H Flexible Cable, 2.4 mm
Achieve phase stability with this 63-cm cable featuring a 2.4-mm female to 2.4-mm male connector
Sold by: Keysight Online Sales
- Authorized Sales Partners
- Keysight Direct Sales
Achieve phase stability with this 63-cm cable featuring a 2.4-mm female to 2.4-mm male connector.
The Keysight 85133H is a 63 cm (25 in) long1 flexible cable with a 2.4 mm female2 to 2.4 mm male connector. Cable frequency range is DC to 50 GHz with a return loss of greater than or equal to 15 dB. Insertion loss is less than 0.450 + 0.013F + 0.300√F, (where f is frequency in GHz) for the test port connector and 3.22 dB at maximum frequency for the device connector. Phase stability of semi-rigid/flexible cables is characterized with a 90 degree bend using a 2.5 inch radius. Stabililty1 of the Keysight 85133H is less than 0.08 dB and phase is 0.08° f + 05° (where f is frequency in GHz).
1 Cable length and stability are supplemental characteristics.
2 Special rugged female connecter is designed specifically for connecting to the network analyzer test port, but does not mate with a standard male connector.
Extend the Capabilities of Your Product
- © Keysight Technologies 2000–2023
- Trademark Acknowledgements