Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
Explore by Use Case
Explore by Industry
- All Solutions
What are you looking for?
- Products and Services
- Cables, Cable Assemblies, and Leads
- 85133C Semi-Rigid Cable, 2.4 mm
85133C Semi-Rigid Cable, 2.4 mm
Achieve phase stability with this 81-cm cable when a DUT is connected, with adapter, directly to the test set port
Sold by: Keysight Online Sales
- Authorized Sales Partners
- Keysight Direct Sales
Achieve phase stability with this 81-cm cable when a DUT is connected, with adapter, directly to the test set port.
The Keysight 85133C is an 81 cm (32 in) long1 semi-rigid cable with a 2.4 mm female2 to PSC-2.4 mm female connector. Cable frequency range is dc to 50 GHz with a return loss of 15 dB or better. Insertion loss is 0.84 * sqrt (f) + 0.3, where f is frequency in GHz, for the test port connector and 5.6 dB at maximum frequency for the device connector. Phase stability of semi-rigid/flexible cables is specified with a 90 degree bend using a 4 to 3 inch radius. Stability1 of the Keysight 85133C is is less than 0.06 dB and phase is 0.18*f, where f is frequency in GHz.
1 Cable length and stability are supplemental characteristics.
2 Special rugged female connector is designed specifically for connecting to the network analyzer test port, but does not mate with a standard male connector.
Extend the Capabilities of Your Product
- © Keysight Technologies 2000–2023
- Trademark Acknowledgements