What are you looking for?
- DC to 67 GHz frequency range
- Calibration standards to perform full two-port calibration
- Torque wrenches for properly connecting standards
- Adapters to change the gender of the test port
- Commercial calibration certificate
The Keysight 85058B standard mechanical calibration kit contains precision standard devices to characterize the systematic errors of the Keysight network analyzers in the 1.85 mm interface. This kit also contains adapters to change the gender of the test port, connector gauges for verifying and maintaining the connector interface, and a torque wrench for proper connection.
Interested in a 85058B?
Featured Resources for 85058B Standard Mechanical Calibration Kit, DC to 67 GHz, 1.85 mm
User Manuals 2015.04.30
85058B/E 1.85 mm Calibration Kits User's and Service Guide
Application Notes 2023.03.06
Specifying Calibration Standards and Kits for Keysight Vector Network Analyzers
View All Resources