What are you looking for?
Superior RF performance
- Frequency range: dc to 18 GHz
- Insertion loss at 0 dB: 0.4 dB + 0.07 dB / GHz
- Maximum SWR: 1.35 to 8 GHz, 1.5 to 12.4 GHz, 1.7 to 18 GHz
Repeatability and life span
- Repeatability life: 0.03 dB max 5 million cycles per section, typical
- 5 million cycles per section
- Maximum RF input power: 1 W (average), 100 W (peak)
- Connector Type: choice of type-N female, SMA female, APC-7
- Connect in series with 11716A attenuator interconnect kit, type-N
- Connect in series with 11716C attenuator interconnect kit, SMA
The Keysight 8495B dc to 18 GHz manual step attenuator offers exceptional repeatability and reliability. It provides attenuation in 10-dB steps from 0 to 70 dB. Precision gold-plated leaf springs ensure long life (over 5 million cycles) and very high attenuator repeatability (typically 0.01 dB). To improve measurement accuracy, Option UK6 provides NIST traceable data (SWR and attenuation). Custom step attenuator / switch combinations are possible. The Keysight 11716A / B / C interconnect kits provide quick connection of Keysight 8494 / 5 / 6 /7 1-dB and 10-dB step attenuators in series for greater dynamic range with 1-dB steps.
Interested in a 8495B?
Featured Resources for 8495B Manual Attenuator
Application Notes 2017.11.30
Custom Switch Matrices
Product Fact Sheets 2017.11.30
RF & Microwave Manual Step Attenuators
RF & Microwave Attenuators
User Manuals 2021.11.12
Keysight 8494/95/96A/B Attenuators Operating and Service Manual
View All Resources