Keysight offers a family of higher frequency attenuators for your communications and aerospace applications. Combining low insertion loss with long life and excellent repeatability, these attenuators safeguard your test platform from failures, recalibration, downtime, and lost production.
One of those attenuators — the Keysight 84908M programmable step attenuator provides an attenuation range of 0 to 65 dB in 5 dB steps.
Superior RF Performance
- Frequency range: DC to 50 GHz
- Insertion loss at 0 dB: 0.8 dB + 0.04 dB/GHz (dc to 40 GHz), 3.0 (to 50 GHz
- Maximum SWR: 1.3 to 12.4 GHz, 1.7 to 34 GHz, 1.8 to 40 GHz, 3.0 to 50 GHz
Repeatability and Life Span
- Repeatability life: 0.03 dB (typical)
- 5 million cycles per section
- Maximum RF input power: 1 W (average), 50 W (peak)
- Connector type: choice of 2.4 mm female, 2.4 mm male/female
- Programming connector: 10-pin sockets
Interested in a 84908M?
Technical Overviews 2023.10.25
84904/5/8M Programmable Step Attenuators for Microwave and RF Manufacturing Test
Configuration Guides 2017.12.01
11713B/C Attenuator/Switch Drivers
RF & Microwave Attenuators
Product Fact Sheets 2017.11.30
RF & Microwave Programmable Step Attenuators
View All Resources