What are you looking for?
- Frequency Range: 10 MHz to 33 GHz
- Frequency Response: ± 0.45 dB to 26.5 GHz, ± 0.7 dB to 33 GHz
- Maximum SWR: 1.4 to 26.5 GHz, 2.2 to 33 GHz
- Low Level Sensitivity: > 0.4 mV/uW
- Maximum Operating Input Power: 200 mW
- Typical Short-term Maximum Input Power (< 1 minute): 1 W
- Output Polarity: Negative
- Input Connector: 3.5 mm male
The Keysight 8474C is a high-performance detector using a gallium arsenide, planar-doped barrier detecting element. It features extremely flat frequency response over its entire band of operation and very good frequency response stability versus temperature. The Keysight 8474C is also very rugged with high resistance to ESD damage. The Keysight 8474C detector is available with a 3.5-mm (mates with SMA, 0.01 to 33 GHz) connector. This detector offers the options for optimal sqaure-law loads (Option 102) and for positive polarity output (option 103). Because the unit-to-unit frequency response tracking of this device is typically better than ±0.3 dB, no matched response option is offered.
Interested in a 8474C?
Featured Resources for 8474C Planar-Doped Barrier Diode Detector, 0.01 - 33 GHz
Data Sheets 2017.12.01
8474B/C/E Planar-Doped Barrier Diode Detectors 0.01 to 50 GHz
Product Fact Sheets 2017.11.30
RF & Microwave Planar Doped Barrier Diode Detectors
View All Resources