Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm Your Country or Area
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test + Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Products and Services
- Analog Modulation and Frequency-Dependent Measurements
- Electro-optical Converters
- 81490A Reference Transmitter for Optical Receiver Stress Test [Discontinued]
- Overview and Features
- Post-Purchase Upgrades
- 33 GHz typical electro-optical bandwidth
- Optical wavelength
1310 nm & 1550 nm Single Mode Fiber
850 nm Multi Mode Fiber
- Rise and fall times
< 25 ps
< 15 ps (typical)
< 0.2 UI
< 0.15 UI (typical)
Keysight’s 81490A reference transmitter is optimized to offer excellent eye quality as a reference for testing 10 GbE-LR, -ER, -SR according to IEEE 802.3ae, 100GBASE-LR4,-ER4,-SR4 according to IEEE 802.3bs and according to 10/16 G FC Fibre Channel specifications. With the integration into the Keysight LMS platform it offers seamless operation with the N4917A/B optical receiver stress test solution.
The high modulation bandwidth of up to 35GHz enables to build test setups that deliver arbitrary optical modulated signals in combination with electrical waveform generators.
- Support for full compliance to IEEE 802.3ae -LR, -ER, -SR and IEEE 802bs -LR4, -ER4, -SR4 in combination with the N4917A/B Optical Receiver Stress Test solution.
- 1310 nm and 1550 nm Single Mode Fiber transmitter included in one module saves time and cost.
- Module with external laser source input for addressing 1300nm WDM bands.
- 850nm Multimode Fiber transmitter.
- Scalability with the integration into industry standard Keysight LMS platform extends your optical workbench capabilities.
- Analog modulation bandwidth of 35 GHz extends the application to arbitrary optical waveform generation in combination with an electrical arbitrary waveform generator.