Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test + Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Overview and Features
- Post-Purchase Upgrades
- Four component test fixtures (DUT size: 0.5 mm to 20 mm)
- Independent parameter selection in 2 channels
- Direct read-out permittivity, permeability (option)
- Two material fixtures (operating temperature: -55deg C to +200deg C)
- Versatile analysis (temperature, cole-cole plot, relaxation time)
- Sweep parameters (frequency, ac level, dc bias, temperature)
The Keysight 4291B RF impedance/material analyzer provides a total solution for high-accuracy and easy measurement of surface-mount components and dielectric/magnetic materials. The Keysight 4291B uses a direct current-voltage measurement technique, opposing the reflection measurement technique, for more accurate impedance measurement over wide impedance range.
Basic impedance accuracy is +/- 0.8%. High Q accuracy enables low-loss component analysis. An internal synthesizer sweeps frequency from 1 MHz to 1.8 GHz with 1 mHz resolution. A 1.8-m error-less cable connects the analyzer to a test station so you can extend your test point away from the analyzer without losing accuracy. Advanced calibration and error compensation function eliminate measurement error factors in fixtures and assure high accuracy and repeatability at DUT/MUT.
The Keysight 4291B also provides automatic level control and monitor of test signals by using IBASIC programming function; devices can be measured under a constant voltage or current. Measure bias dependent impedance characteristics with optional dc bias (up to 40 V and 100 mA). At the push of a button, the built-in Equivalent Circuit Analysis Function automatically calculates the circuit constant values of five circuit models.
The Keysight 4291B has two measurement channels; each channel can be set to measure a single (e.g. Z) or dual (e.g. Z-theta) impedance parameter. The color TFT with split-display can show both active traces and memory traces (stored in RAM). A built-in floppy disk drive stores programs and test data in either LIF or MS-DOS format. With built-in IBASIC, you can control external test equipment such as a temperature chamber or wafer prober directly from the Keysight 4291B. You do not need a separate instrument controller.
The Keysight 4291B enables easy and sophisticated material evaluation and improves material evaluation quality and efficiency. The Keysight 4291B provides the total dielectric/magnetic material measurement solutions in wide frequency range (1 MHz to 1 GHz).
For more information about impedance analyzer, please visit Impedance Analyzers.