Take the Uncertainty Out of Low-Level Measurements
The Keysight 34420A nano-volt / micro-ohm meter is a high-sensitivity multimeter optimized for performing low-level measurements. This digital ohm meter combines low-noise voltage measurements with resistance and temperature functions. This new standard in low-level flexibility and performance provides you with accurate, repeatable measurements you can count on.
- High-sensitivity DCV and resistance measurements at 100 pico-volt and 100 nano-ohm
- Accurate temperature measurements with 0.003 ˚C accuracy using standard platinum resistance thermometer (SPRT) probes
- Built-in low noise 2-channel scanner simplifies voltage comparisons
- Includes BenchVue software license, making it easier to connect, control instruments, and automate test sequences
Built-In Resistance and Temperature
The 34420A 7.5-digit multimeter combines low-noise, nano-Volt input circuits with a high-stability current source for precise low-level resistance measurements. This reduces the cost and complexity of using an external current source. It includes three resistance modes:
- voltage-limited for dry-circuit testing
Offset compensation minimizes thermal electromotive forces (EMFs) and associated errors.
Digits of Resolution
Basic 1-Yr DCV Accuracy
2- and 4-wire Resistance, Temperature, DCV
Want to see more specifications?
Interested in a 34420A?
Extend the Capabilities
Data Sheets 2022.03.31
34420A NanoVolt/Micro-Ohm Meter
Application Notes 2018.03.14
Low Resistance Measurements using the B2961A and 34420A
Application Notes 2018.06.05
Wide Range of Resistance Measurement Solutions from µ? to P?
View All Resources