The Keysight 34135A is a clamp-on probe for measuring high current electrical systems. It can handle single cables up to 1.18 inches in diameter and dual cables up to 0.95 inches. It has proportional mV output for direct readings on multimeters, recorders, loggers and other instruments accepting banana plugs.
Hall sensor technology senses the magnetic field produced by the current being measured, and generates a mV dc or ac output signal. The probe's electronics and batteries are contained in the handle. The output of the ac/dc probe is 1 mV/A and when taking dc measurements, a mechanical dc zero allows adjustment for any dc offset. There is no output filtering and true RMS with dc components is possible. Phase shift is excellent - making this probe well suited for power and power quality applications.
The Keysight 34135A is compatible with the Keysight 34401A. It can be used with the Keysight 34420A, but doing so requires the probe to be rewired onto the Keysight 34104A Low Thermal Input Connector.
- Measurement range: AC: 1 to 400 A peak
- Measurement range: DC: 1 to 600 A
- Minimum instrument input resistance: 100 k&omega
- Frequency range: DC to 10 kHz at -3 dB
- Output signals: 1 mV/A
- Accuracy: 1 to 100 A: 1.5% +1 A
- Accuracy: 100 to 400 A: 2%
- Accuracy: 400 to 600 A (DC only): 2.5%:
- Termination: right angle shrouded banana plugs
- Length: 1.5 meters.
For more information about Keysight test leads and probes for multimeters, please visit Multimeter Test Leads and Multimeter Probes.
Learn about available Keysight new digital multimeter.