Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm Your Country or Area
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
What are you looking for?
11730B Power Sensor / SNS Noise Source Cables (3 m/10 feet)
Reduce RFI effects on low power readings with this cable's improved shielding design
Please exit this procurement session to buy.
To buy, contact your procurement team.
Reduce RFI effects on low power readings with this cable's improved shielding design.
The Keysight 11730A/B/C/D/E cables are used with the N8480/8480 and E-series power sensors (except the E9320 family of peak and average sensors). These cables are designed to reduce RFI effects on low power readings with an improved shielding design in the cable itself. Cables may be ordered individually or in pairs in any combination desired for single and dual-channel measurements.
The Keysight 11730A/B/C can also be used in conjunction with the SNS series noise sources which are designed to operate with the NFA Series Noise Figure Analyzers