- One measurement channel per board
- Maximum 7 boards per system
- 36-bit 2's complement
- Resolution up to 0.3 nm with high resolution optics
- Linear interferometer balanced velocity at 5.8 MHz split: 1.75 m/s
Operation with Plane Mirror Optics
- Resolution: 0.6 nm
- Working range: ± 10.6 m
- Position update rate: 10 MHz
- Data rate over backplane: > 100 kHz
- Multi-board sync : ± 2 ns
The 10897D High-resolution VMEbus laser axis board provides excellent resolution of up to 0.3 nm with a high resolution interferometer. The data age uncertainty is dramatically reduced allowing extremely accurate measurement and control of moving systems.
The very high data rates accommodate high-bandwidth and high-performance closed-loop applications. Configured with appropriate lasers and optics components, the 10897D supplies unsurpassed positioning accuracy for dynamic measurement.
Interested in a 10897D?
Extend the capabilities for your High-Resolution VMEbus Laser Axis Board
Featured Resources for 10897D High-Resolution VMEbus Laser Axis Board
Data Sheets 2019.12.16
10897D High Resolution VME Laser Axis Board
Product Fact Sheets 2014.08.01
Laser Interferometer Electronics