- General purpose retractable hook tip - hooks onto wires and test points for hands-free probing
- Ground bayonet - provides short, flexible ground lead for high-frequency measurements
- General purpose alligator clip ground lead - allows for versatile grounding
- Color tags (2 tags in each color: orange, white, blue and green) - by placing tags at both ends of the probe cable, you can quickly identify your probes
- Risetime (calculated): <17.5 ns
- Input resistance: 1 MOhm; (when terminated into 1 MOhm;)
- Designed for optimal performance with your Keysight InfiniiVision 5000, 6000 or 7000 Series and 54620 Series scope
- Input capacitance: 70 pF (approximate)
The Keysight 10070C 20 MHz passive probe is a great choice if you are looking for high quality at a very reasonable price. This general purpose probe is designed specifically to give you optimal performance with your 5000, 6000, 7000 Series, 54620 Series and 9000 Series oscilloscopes. Rugged enough for general purpose measurements, the 10070C features a durable cable and a solid stainless steel probe body encased with a hard, fracture-resistant plastic.
Notice: The Keysight 10070C will be discontinued as of Jun 1, 2011. End of support life for this product will be Sep 1, 2016. The Keysight 10070D passive probe is the recommended replacement product.