- Risetime (calculated): < 17.5 ns
- Input resistance: 1 MOhm; (when terminated into 1 MOhm;)
- Designed for optimal performance with your Keysight InfiniiVision 5000, 6000 or 7000 Series and 54620 Series oscilloscope
- Input capacitance: 70 pF (approximate)
The Keysight 10070D 20 MHz passive probe is a great choice if you are looking for high quality at a very reasonable price. This general purpose probe is designed specifically to give you optimal performance with your 5000, 6000, 7000 Series, 54620 Series and 9000 Series oscilloscopes. Rugged enough for general-purpose measurements, the 10070D features a durable cable and a solid stainless-steel probe body encased with a hard, fracture-resistant plastic.
- General-purpose retractable hook tip - hooks onto wires and test points for hands-free probing
- Ground bayonet - provides short, flexible ground lead for high-frequency measurements
- General purpose alligator clip ground lead - allows for versatile grounding
- Color tags (2 tags in each color: orange, white, blue and green) - by placing tags at both ends of the probe cable, you can quickly identify your probes
The 10070D replaces the 10070C, discontinued in June 2011. The old and new replacements are 100% form, fit, function and price equivalent to the products they replace.
no image available