What are you looking for?
PathWave 89600 VSA 2023
89600 VSA for 2023 is the latest release of Keysight’s PathWave Vector Signal Analysis software, a comprehensive set of tools for demodulation and vector signal analysis. Use 89600 VSA software tools to explore every facet of a signal and optimize your designs. Measure a broad range of signals including 5G, IoT, radar and more. Gain greater insight in frequency, time and modulation domains. Compatible with signal analyzers, network analyzers, oscilloscopes and many more test instruments.
PathWave 89600 VSA 2023 includes new and enhanced features and capabilities including:
- PowerSuite Measurements
- Improved EVM Floor with Cross-Correlated Measurements
- Event-Based User Actions
- Latest 5G Capabilities
Side-by-side measurements of EVM, ACP and SEM
89600 VSA can now measure in-band signal quality and out-of-band emmisions as a one-stop shop.
- Single and multi-carrier Adjacent Channel Power (ACP) and Spectrum Emission Mask (SEM) measurements
- Preset for 5G base station conformance test with pass/fail results
- Flexible to be configured for all signal types (not limited to 5G)
- Similar settings and measurement results as PathWave X-Series Measurement Applications (X-Apps)
- Used with any hardware or data source supported by the VSA
- Noise correction with PXI Vector Transceiver (VXT) and X-Series Signal Analyzer (X-SA) hardware for best dynamic range
Leverage advanced triggering of 89600 VSA with Event-Based Actions
Event-Based User Actions
Advanced triggering of the VSA based on signal analysis metrics.
- Choose a metric: EVM, frequency error, etc.
- Choose a condition by which an action should occur
- Choose what happens when the metric meets that criteria
Latest 5G Capabilities
Keep up to date with the latest 5G New Radio (NR) measurement extension enhancements.
- Cross-correlated EVM with the 5G NR measurement extension
- 5G Non-Terrestrial Network (NTN) support as per release 17 of 3GPP
- 1024 QAM Test Models per Release 17
- Support additional antenna types for beamforming
- Support for 32 component carriers
- Selection of Demodulation Reference Signal (DMRS) versus Phase Tracking Reference Signal (PTRS) for equalization
- Per component carrier (CC) phase compensation and EVM traces
- Custom modulation for 5G NR
89600 VSA 5G NR/ORAN Example
On-Demand Release Webinar: Achieve Escape Velocity with PathWave System Design and PathWave VSA 2023
PathWave System Design 2023 is the next major release of System Design. PathWave Vector Signal Analysis (VSA) 2023 is the next major release of the 89600 VSA.
PathWave System Design & VSA 2023 Release Webinar
Watch the Release Webinar