Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
Explore by Use Case
Explore by Industry
- All Solutions
What are you looking for?
N9042B UXA X-Series Signal Analyzer
Solve tomorrow's millimeter-wave challenges today
Breakthrough Signal Analysis for 5G and Satcom
At mmWave frequencies, signal quality is more susceptible to impairments such as modulation errors, phase noise, and distortion. The new N9042B UXA X-Series signal analyzer provides the industry's widest analysis bandwidth and deepest dynamic range to help you solve your most difficult mmWave challenges.
- 2 Hz to 110 GHz unbanded, preselected frequency range
- 4 GHz of corrected analysis bandwidth to test high-throughput communications designs
- Industry's best error vector magnitude (EVM)
- Industry's best swept displayed average noise level (DANL)
Test Application Software
Ensure your designs meet the latest standards with ready-to-use measurement applications and signal analysis software.
PathWave X-Series measurement applications are frequently updated to provide ready-to-use measurements for the latest cellular and other communications standards.
89600 PathWave VSA software offers a comprehensive set of tools for demodulation and vector signal analysis. It supports more than 75 signal standards and modulation types so that you can explore virtually every facet of a signal and optimize your most advanced designs.
Displayed Average Noise Level (DANL)
-174 dBm at 1 GHz
Maximum Frequency with V3050A
2 Hz to 110 GHz
Maximum Analysis Bandwidth
Testing 5G components and devices per the 3GPP 5G New Radio (5G NR) standard Releases 15 and 16 requires a solution with higher accuracy, sensitivity, and bandwidth capability.
The N9042B signal analyzer will help you test the true performance of your transmitter designs with the industry's best residual error vector magnitude (EVM) and 5G NR signal analysis software suite to perform transmitter downlink and uplink measurements with one-button simplicity.
Today's satellite communication systems require a more sophisticated approach to wideband component characterization. You need a test solution with the widest analysis bandwidth and highest frequency range to characterize the performance of your satellite designs.
The N9042B UXA X-Series signal analyzer and M9384B VXG signal generator deliver 4 GHz of corrected bandwidth for analysis and generation. The UXA also provides the highest unbanded, preselected frequency range to help you characterize your most sophisticated satellite designs.
Expert Test Methods to Improve Your Innovative mmWave Designs
Millimeter-wave technology is transforming wireless communications. But, it brings a set of new test challenges to the lab including excessive path loss and wideband noise that degrade measurement accuracy.
This white paper provides tips to help you improve measurements and evaluate the true performance of your innovative devices.
Do More with your Signal Analyzer
Reach even higher levels of measurement accuracy with:
- V3050A frequency extender for an unbanded, preselected frequency range to 110 GHz
- U9361 RCal receiver calibrator for 10X improved receiver test system accuracy
- M9384B VXG signal generator for wideband stimulus and response testing
Interested in a N9042B?
Learn about our trade-in program
Download the configuration guide
Data Sheets 2023.04.12
N9042B UXA X-Series Signal Analyzer, Multi-touch
Configuration Guides 2023.05.15
N9042B UXA Signal Analyzer, 2 Hz to 26.5, 44, or 50 GHz
White Papers 2022.08.16
Tackling Millimeter-Wave Signal Analysis Challenges
White Papers 2022.12.03
4 Hints for Better Millimeter-Wave Signal Analysis
Signal Analysis Solutions Catalog
- © Keysight Technologies 2000–2023
- Trademark Acknowledgements