Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Install software using a USB device
A. First, download the system, library, graphics, and language software files for your oscilloscope from the Documents & Downloads section below to a USB mass storage device.
B. Then, install the system, library, graphics, and language software files, in order, using the following steps. Always install the system software file first.
- With the oscilloscope powered on, insert the USB mass storage device into the oscilloscope's USB port on the front panel.
- On the oscilloscope's front panel, press Utility, then press File Explorer and navigate to the USB mass storage device. (To update software on a 6000L Series oscilloscope you must start a Remote Front Panel session through the oscilloscope's Web interface, as described in the 6000 Series Oscilloscopes User's Guide.)
- Use the oscilloscope's File Explorer to navigate to the file on the USB mass storage device.
- Press the Load File softkey on the oscilloscope's front panel and follow the displayed instructions to load the software.
- The oscilloscope will begin loading the new file, and a progress bar will be displayed to signify that the oscilloscope is being re-programmed. This process may take a few minutes. Do not shut off the power while the file is loading. Please note that a power loss at this time may cause the instrument to become inoperable. If you have problems, select the "If you have problems loading software" link (below).
- The oscilloscope will automatically re-boot when system, library, or graphics software files are installed. To see if the oscilloscope requires re-calibration, press Utility > Service > User Cal Status. If "Results: OK" is displayed, you do not need to recalibrate. If calibration is required, press the Start User Cal softkey.
If you have problems installing software Click here