Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm Your Country or Area
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter / Device Analyzers and Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources, and Power Supplies
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test and Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
Explore by Use Case
Explore by Industry
- All Solutions
What are you looking for?
Enterprise-wide application and security testing from anywhere, anytime
Already own this product? Visit Technical Support
- Reduces power requirements with a compact form factor
- Features a unified architecture enables operations with BreakingPoint and IxLoad software
- Ensures a pay-as-you-grow model for reduced CAPEX
- Delivers high performance, with hardware-based acceleration for SSL and iPsec
- Offers flexible interfaces with dual-speed support
Affordable Security Testing Anytime, Anywhere
Problem: The Burden of Hardening Complex IT Infrastructures
Thanks to trends such as the Internet of Things and mobile technology, today’s IT infrastructures are riddled with evolving applications, multiplying data center ports, and voluminous network traffic. Adding to the mayhem is a proliferation of advanced malicious threats.
To ensure ongoing network performance and security, you need sophisticated tools capable of testing and validating large network infrastructures. Unfortunately, many of these solutions demand substantial amounts of space and power—a costly and burdensome requirement for gaining visibility into the performance and security of IT infrastructures.
Solution: Validating Enterprises-Wide Networks With Real-World Traffic
Keysight's PerfectStorm ONE delivers enterprise-scale applications and security testing anywhere, anytime, for any size organization. By simulating millions of real-world environments, this 1GbE/10GbE appliance helps you test and validate infrastructures, a single device, or an entire system.
As an equipment vendor, you can rely on PerfectStorm ONE to create proof-of-concept (POC) labs, where you can conduct customer evaluations and assessments using custom traffic scenarios.
As a service provider, you can use this robust solution to help select optimal devices and right-size data centers. And PerfectStorm ONE’s compact size reduces hefty power requirements, a plus if your company has limited lab space but needs high performance.
Data Sheets 2022.08.01
PerfectStorm ONE 1GE/10GE Appliance
Data Sheets 2022.07.31
PerfectStorm ONE 10GE/40GE Appliance
- © Keysight Technologies 2000–2023
- Trademark Acknowledgements