Choose a country or area to see content specific to your location
Confirm Your Country or Area
Confirm your country to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers and Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Testers
- Noise Figure Analyzers and Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers and Multichannel DAQ Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Materials Test Equipment
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter and Device Analyzers, Curve Tracers
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test + Security
- Network Visibility
- Additional Products
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
What Is KeysightAccess
Subscription-based access to the best technology and expertise tailored to support your test needs.
Access Leading Technologies and Expertise to Innovate Faster
Subscription service provides the resources needed to solve engineer’s complex business and technology challenges, offering solutions that enable accelerated innovation.
- Provides access to test instruments, software, and technical expertise
- Maximizes test instrument and software uptime with committed technical support and repair
- Balances technical and financial risk with flexible terms
Available in select geographies.
Innovation today means developing better products, that meet stringent requirements, faster and at lower cost. KeysightAccess helps to achieve those goals by removing complexity and supporting your business needs to get more from your test investments. With KeysightAccess, you can manage your test business strategy with flexible budgeting using CAPEX, OPEX, or a combination. Choose from flexible 12, 24, and 36-month subscription terms.
Additionally, the included KeysightCare coverage maximizes your test system uptime and mitigates project risk with committed turnaround times for hardware, software, and technical support .
KeysightAccess Helps Lab Managers Minimize Risk
Vijay Chitnis, KeysightAccess Global Practice Leader, outlines how companies can address equipment and business needs as a single solution, ensuring that R&D teams have the hardware and software tools required to meet their goals and bring innovative products to market on schedule.
Case Studies 2021.09.10
Meeting Increasing Customer Demand Without Budget Consequences