E8257D PSG Analog Signal Generator, 100 kHz to 67 GHz
Metrology-grade analog signal generator offering industry-leading output power, level accuracy, and phase noise, with frequency coverage from 100 kHz to 67 GHz (extendable to 500 GHz) for testing advanced RF and microwave radar.
Get the Deal of the Year on Signal Generators
Save 50% on all eligible bandwidth and performance options for a limited time.
E8257D PSG Analog Signal Generator
The Keysight E8257D is a fully-synthesized signal generator with high output power, low phase noise, and modulation capability. Specifications apply over a 0 to 55 °C range, unless otherwise stated, and apply after a 45 minute warm-up time. Supplemental characteristics, denoted as typical, nominal, or measured, provide additional (non-warranted) information at 25 °C, which may be useful in the application of the product.
- Take on your toughest test requirements with metrology-grade frequency and level accuracy, excellent distortion, and spurious characteristics
- Measure across a wide frequency range: 13, 20, 31.8, 40, 50, and 67 GHz models available (1.1 THz with frequency extender)
- Test high-power devices and overcome test system losses with options capable of generating up to 1 W (+30 dBm) of output power
- Get extremely low phase noise: –91 dBc/Hz at 100 Hz offset and –126 dBc/Hz at 10 kHz offset (10 GHz), to address Doppler radar, ADC and receiver-blocking tests
- Characterize devices and circuits by adding AM, FM, PM and pulse modulation to your signal