Test With the Highest Quality Signals
The Keysight PSG signal generators are the industry’s most trusted microwave signal generator, with thousands of units used by engineers across the globe. With world metrology-grade performance and evolving capabilities across RF and microwave frequencies, the PSG signal generators enable new designs to stay ahead of emerging threats.
- Test advanced receivers with realistic wideband radar, electronic warfare (EW), and SATCOM waveforms up to 44 GHz
- Use flexible, integrated 80 MHz AWG, real-time and baseband generator to stimulate cellular, wireless, GPS and custom communications
- Exercise advanced EW, radar, and satellite systems with Signal Studio, a vector PSG, and a wideband AWG for up to 2 GHz bandwidth
- Test phased-array systems and direction-finding receivers with multiple phase-coherent signals generated by linking up to 16 vector PSGs
- Address the demanding needs of Doppler radar, ADC, and receiver-blocking tests with extremely low phase noise
- Test your DUT with the highest quality signals-the PSG combines metrology-grade frequency and level accuracy with excellent distortion and spurious characteristics
100 kHz - 70 GHz
Phase Noise @ 1 GHz (20 kHz offset)
< 7 ms
IQ Modulation BW (Internal/External)
Up to 4 GHz
Modulation Types Available
AM, FM, PM, Pulse
Want to see more specifications?
Find the Model that's Right for You
Signal Studio Software
Signal creation for a wide range of general purpose or standards-based signals
- Create Performance-Optimized Reference Signals - Create calibrated signals, validated by Keysight, that conform to industry standards to help enhance the characterization and verification of your devices
- Validate Component, Transmitter, and Receiver Testing - Easily create and playback customized waveforms for component testing with virtually distortion-free test signals.
- Ensure Designs Meet Latest Standards - Trust that the signals you generate are current with the latest emerging technologies
- Speed Signal Creation and Reduce Simulation Time - Accelerate your testing with graphical tree-style navigation
ELIMINATE UNCERTAINTIES FROM YOUR TEST RESULTS WITH A RELIABLE SIGNAL SOURCE
The race to get to market faster is a fierce battle. To win the race, you need test results you can trust. That is why selecting the right instrument for the job is so important.
Read the following white paper to learn about the fundamentals of signal generators so you can make the right choice when selecting your next source.
EXTEND THE CAPABILITIES
Technical Overviews 2020.08.12
Selecting a Signal Generator
Application Notes 2020.05.12
Receiver Test: Overcoming Five Fundamental Challenges
Application Notes 2018.01.11
Understanding Phase Noise Needs and Choices in Signal Generation