What are you looking for?
- Eight-slot mainframe, choice of 21-plug-in modules 34980A Multifunction Switch / Measure Unit Summary
- Built-in DMM with 6½ digits (22 bits) of resolution
- Scan rates of up to 1000 channels/second
- Standard LAN, USB, and GPIB connectivity to PC, LXI compliant
- Easy remote access with built-in Web interface
- Priced up to 40% less than comparable module solutions in VXI or PXI
- Up to 560 2-wire mux or 4096 matrix cross-points in one mainframe
- A BenchVue software license (BV0006B) is now included with your instrument. BenchVue makes it simple to connect, control instruments, and automate test sequences
The Keysight 34980A is a flexible, reliable switching and data acquisition platform with more than 20 modules to help you customize your test system. Available at a price that is up to 40% less than comparable modular solutions in VXI or PXI.
- Learn more click on the view product demo link above to see the Switch/Measure 10-tips videos
- Choose which modules are right for you view 34980 modules in Options and Accessories
- Click here to learn how developing a Standardized Core Makes Building and Supporting a Functional Test System Easier and Less Costly
Keysight’s BenchVue DAQ Control and Analysis app is available for use with the DAQ970A, 34970A, 34972A and 34980A. BenchVue gives you an intuitive interface for test configuration and real-time data display and analysis. Setup and make measurements quickly, export data or log and view real-time measurements with a variety of display types to interpret your data faster. BenchVue Software also supports many other Keysight instruments giving you a single interface for Keysight’s most popular instruments.
For more information about Attenuator/Switch Driver, please visit Attenuator/Switch Drivers