What are you looking for?
Industry's Highest-Density 100GE Test Solution
- Speed time to test with easy-to-deploy out-of-the-box solution
- Pay as you grow with an alternative full-solution subscription model
- Future-proof your needs with multi-speed 100/50/40/25/10GE capabilities
- Use less rackspace and power with compact, data-center-ready footprint
- Validate high-port-count devices for performance, scalability, and interoperability
- Deploy in lab or production environments
Purpose-Made for Data Centers
Until now, the density, rackspace, and cooling required to match test ports to data center network ports were not feasible. With 32-ports in a compact 1U footprint and fan-outs for 100/50/40/25/10GE speeds, Keysight brings the economies to testing needed in today’s data center.
Faster Time to Test
The tests you create using the UHD’s simplified web user interface (UI) are fully automatable using modern application programming interfaces (APIs) like REST and Python. Get a fast start by using RFC 2544 benchmark tests and leveraging OpenIxia.com, a user-forum library of test cases.
SONiC Test Bed in a Box
SONiC is the leading open networking operating system with a strong community of vendors and end users in the ecosystem. Testing SONiC for success is key to early adoption of new platforms. Turnkey testing makes it easier for vendors to optimize go-to-market time. UHD100T32 enabled the entire SONiC test portfolio is a single box. A multi-personality box UHD100T32 lets you run:
- SONiC community testing from sonic-mgmt repository by replacing multiple hardware components line the testbed server, fanout switches into a 1RU box
- Ixia open NOS validation suite for SONiC, turnkey automated test modules for end-to-end verification of SONiC
- Spytest community testing
- Line rate traffic generation for switch performance benchmarking
Rely on Keysight's Proven L2/3 Test Application
Home-grown tools are not only expensive to build and maintain, but they aren’t comprehensive enough. It’s time to rely on Keysight, the industry leader in test. Our proven Layer 2/3 test solution includes validation for throughput, latency, packet loss, convergence, and much more.
- Full-box tests, throughput latency, optics validation
- Link failures, one-off device failures
- RIB-IN convergence failover resiliency
- RFC benchmark tests
- Debugging and fixing failures by live tests in pods
- BGP ECMP load balancing
Production Test Development
- Develop comprehensive test cases
- Replace limited-scope snake tests with full-box tests
- Ease test development with built-in automation
- Technician’s push-button workflow
- Fully automated tests with results database