What are you looking for?
Combine Triple Outputs with Powerful Software for Deeper Insights
The Keysight Smart Bench Essentials (SBE) Series is a set of four unique instruments with PathWave BenchVue application software to connect, control, and capture measurement data.
The EDU36311A triple-output power supply has a compact design to fit anywhere on your bench. Monitor all your outputs simultaneously from any angle with its 7-inch color display. Each output is independent — connect your outputs in a series for higher voltage, in parallel for additional current, or stack to provide 0 to ±30 V. A sequencing feature enables and disables outputs in a set pattern. You can now activate the control logic before applying power to the rest of your device.
Download BenchVue Basic app for free to control your instruments.
- Get Keysight's PathWave BenchVue power supply software for remote control and data logging
- Achieve ripple and noise at < 350 µVrms for low noise output
- Experience accurate current and voltage control with excellent programming and readback
- Measure with confidence using exceptional line and load regulation for a stable output
- Save configurations for repeat test setups with the USB flash drive
- Simplify connectivity with USB and LAN (LXI Core)
PathWave BenchVue Power Supply Software
Provides easy control of your power supplies to set parameters and visualize I/V data on a trend chart.
- Track and record your power supply output to understand the impact of the power draw for specific events.
- Connect and control your power supplies through the cloud.
- Export data to popular tools, such as MATLAB, Microsoft Excel, or Word for further analysis.
- Create automated test sequences quickly with minimal instrument knowledge.
- Receive KeysightCare software support subscription and license with each new instrument purchase.
Simplify Data Gathering and Analysis
Keysight PathWave BenchVue power supply PC software makes it simple to connect, capture, and control Keysight power supplies without additional programming.
- easy to log data, screenshots, and system status
- replicate and save instrument configurations to repeat results
- quick export of measurement data in the desired format
Smart Bench Essentials Series
The EDU36311A SBE Series triple-output DC power supply is part of a family of four professional-grade instruments, including a digital multimeter, power supply, function generator, and oscilloscope. You also get the powerful PathWave remote connectivity software and KeysightCare 24/7 technical support.
The Smart Bench Essentials Series solution has intuitive lab tools to track and manage the instrument’s maintenance schedule to ensure all instruments are up to date. Test, analyze, and share results collaboratively — across the room or the world.
The PathWave remote connectivity software enables you to harness the power of four instruments in a single software interface to give you quick control of your test hardware.
Number of Outputs
Ripple and Noise
0.05% +10 mV
USB and LAN (LXI Core)
Want to see more specifications?
Accelerate the Win With Technical Support
The Smart Bench Essential Series includes KeysightCare support. You will have access to Keysight technical experts and a 24/7 knowledge center to help you get up to speed quickly.
What is included?
- 2-business-day technical response
- online knowledge center
- self-service web portal