Get Up and Running Quickly
Keeping up with the demands of modern technology is challenging. You don't have a moment to spare to get your product to market on time. With multiple instruments to manage, much of your time is spoken for. Don't spend any extra effort setting up and manually controlling your bench instruments. Discover Keysight's complete collection of instrument control, automation, and analysis applications. PathWave BenchVue simplifies workflows across multiple instrument families.
Discover a Simply Connected Bench
PathWave BenchVue Complete Control Collection
Instrument programming can be time-consuming and laborious. With dedicated apps for 12 Keysight instrument families, you don't need an in-depth instrument or programming knowledge to build automated test sequences.
- Easily log and export data and images in a few clicks for faster analysis.
- Quickly create automated test sequences with minimal instrument knowledge.
- Take advantage of the included KeysightCare software support subscription.
You can try PathWave BenchVue today by downloading a free software trial.
Easily Manage Your Power Supply
PathWave BenchVue Advanced Power Control and Analysis Software
Make sure you are taking advantage of the built-in capabilities of your advanced power supply. With software designed to collaborate with your instrument, you can gain insights into your device’s power consumption quickly and easily.
- Access the advanced features of Keysight's N6700, N7900, or RP7900 without any additional programming.
- Examine your power supply via a virtual instrument front panel.
- Quantify the impact of design changes on current flows in your device.
You can start using PathWave BenchVue on your instrument today by downloading a free software trial below.
Working on multiple instruments?
With PathWave BenchVue advanced power control and analysis software, you can control and analyze data from up to four supported power supplies, including Keysight's N6705 DC power analyzer.
Easily access advanced features to determine power usage and efficiency testing. Create real-world dynamic electronic load tests to characterize battery life more accurately. Create power waveforms, log data, and analyze results without programming.
N6700 Series Modular System Power Supplies
RP7900 Series Regenerative Power Supplies