Confirm Your Country or Area
- Canada (English)
- Canada (Français)
- United Kingdom
- United States
- Hong Kong
- Switzerland (French)
- Switzerland (German)
Confirm your country or area to access relevant pricing, special offers, events, and contact information.
Products + Services
Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Spectrum Analyzers (Signal Analyzers)
- Network Analyzers
- Vector Signal Analyzers
- Logic Analyzers
- Protocol Analyzers + Exercisers
- Bit Error Ratio Test (BERTs) Solutions
- Noise Figure Analyzers + Noise Sources
- High-Speed Digitizers + Multichannel Data Acquisition Solutions
- AC Power Analyzers
- DC Power Analyzers
- Dynamic Signal Analyzers, Materials Measurement
- Device Current Waveform Analyzers
- Parameter + Device Analyzers, Curve Tracer
- Generators, Sources + Power
- Design + Test Software
- Modular Instruments
- Network Test
- Network Security + Visibility
- All Products, Software, Services
- Oscilloscopes + Analyzers
- Success Stories
One-stop shop for RF and Digital Measurement Education
Improve your understanding of digital and RF design and test by learning with industry experts. Learn the basics of RF measurement, design and simulation techniques. Find out how to cut through the challenges of gigabit digital designs. Explore webcast videos, application notes, technical seminars and technology/product videos.
Metrology and Calibration
Feel confident that Keysight metrology is behind every measurement you make.
Know that every measurement is traceable to National Metrology Institutes (NMIs) through Keysight-engineered calibration procedures that verify instrument specifications.
Rely on Keysight engineers who work with the NMIs to develop rigorous measurement techniques in existing and emerging technologies.
Stay up-to-date on changing compliance requirements and their practical applications by working with Keysight metrologists who collaborate with international standards organizations.
Expand your metrology network while learning at the same time by attending upcoming events.
Fundamentals of Electronic Test and Measurement
Browse the application notes, seminars, and training classes here for measurement techniques and be sure to visit our forums for the latest discussions.