AI-Powered Exploratory Test Automation
As user journeys leap in complexity and the number of devices grows, traditional manual testing tools can't keep up. To ensure timely delivery of high-quality applications that optimize the customer experience, you need a smarter approach that includes:
- Computer vision powered by artificial intelligence (AI). Test everything users see and do — on any device or system and in any language.
- Automated, end-to-end testing. Comprehensive, automated testing supports any interface, operating system, or database, from legacy mainframes to cutting-edge applications and mobile app testing.
- Non-intrusive testing for secure environments. Empower both technical and non-technical teams to test rigorously without requiring access to sensitive source code.
Eggplant Test's universal data fusion engine delivers unified and scalable testing, automating risky manual test cases and reducing test script maintenance. This approach helps speed up releases, reduce costs, and drive business results.
How It Works
- Next-generation computer vision. See what your users see and do, using AI-driven computer vision to support hybrid user interface (UI) testing. Eggplant Test also supports contract testing of application programming interfaces (APIs) and associated metadata.
- Frictionless end-to-end testing. Run continuous and parallel testing of all possible test variables and user paths on any device, application, operating system, or browser. Test across any region or location.
- Scalable automation for any environment. Automate functional, regression, and performance testing for your entire organization — from public, private, or hybrid cloud to on-premise (secure) or containerized (modern desktop) environments.
- Live test execution with full user control. Manage, monitor, and gain insights from all your testing in near real-time via Eggplant’s centralized platform.
Learn how to build a business case for test automation.
Deliver Better Software, Faster
Artificial intelligence and machine learning (AI/ML) streamline user journey discovery, test creation and execution, results analysis, and more. Learn how AI-powered test automation makes it all possible.
Model-based Test Automation with Eggplant Software
Keysight University: Automated Software Testing 201
Get acquainted with common software test automation techniques. This course will introduce you to scripting best practices, image capture techniques, and user session recording. Learn methods for standardizing your system under test (SUT) to streamline and optimize test performance.
Case Studies 2023.04.27
Accelerate Patient Diagnosis and Treatment with Automated Medical Device Testing
Case Studies 2022.10.05
Test Automation Software Accelerates Enterprise Digital Transformation